Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #18: Most Anticipated 2013 Debuts

A weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is most anticipated 2013 Debuts, and boy was it hard to narrow it down! There are so many amazing books coming out this year!

Dualed (Dualed, #1)Nocover-blank-133x176Vengeance Bound

10. Dualed by Elsie Chapman

9. Prophecy of Oz by Megan Shan

8. Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

ControlMILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)TransparentTaken (Taken, #1)

7. Control by Lydia Kang

6. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

5. Transparent by Natalie Whipple

4. Taken by Erin Bowman

PoisonRump: The True Story of RumpelstiltskinStrands of Bronze and Gold

3. Poison by Bridget Zinn

2. Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff

1. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

 

What are some 2013 debuts you’re looking forward to?

4 comments:

  1. Taken and Mila 2.0 look so good.
    Feel free to view My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Poison would be one you'd have on your list! It's on mine too! I don't know if it's based on any certain fairy tale, but it definitely has a ton of fairy tale elements!

    I didn't see Rump, but I love the cover!!! Same with Strands of Bronze and Gold, very soft pretty cover. I'll have to check both of those out (and watch for your reviews!)

    Great list!
    Lauren @ Hughes Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Poison looks excellent! I hope you get to read all the books on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Poison, Strands of Bronze and Gold, and Rump. They all look amazing!

    It's going to be a great book year :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...