Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wishing on Wednesday (17) Vengeance Bound

wishing Wishing on Wednesday is a weekly meme to feature recent and upcoming releases that I’m wishing for!

13643222


The Goddess Test meets Dexter in an edgy, compelling debut about one teen’s quest for revenge… no matter how far it takes her.

Cory Graff is not alone in her head. Bound to a deal of desperation made when she was a child, Cory’s mind houses the Furies—the hawk and the serpent—lingering always, waiting for her to satisfy their bloodlust. After escaping the asylum where she was trapped for years, Cory knows how to keep the Furies quiet. By day, she lives a normal life, but by night, she tracks down targets the Furies send her way. And she brings down Justice upon them.

Cory’s perfected her system of survival, but when she meets a mysterious boy named Niko at her new school, she can’t figure out how she feels about him. For the first time, the Furies are quiet in her head around a guy. But does this mean that Cory’s finally found someone who she can trust, or are there greater factors at work? As Cory’s mind becomes a battlefield, with the Furies fighting for control, Cory will have to put everything on the line to hold on to what she’s worked so hard to build.

Coming to a bookstore near you… April 2nd 2013 from Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers

What are you Wishing for this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. Freaky! All those things in her head! Sounds like an exciting read though.
    Clean Teen Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I almost forgot about this book! It looks positively STUNNING doesn't it? I've been seeing it popping up everywhere and I totally do want to read it! The cover is gorgeous, especially with the stark background and then how the title pops :)

    Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...