Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wishing on Wednesday (18) Abandon by Elana Johnson

wishing Wishing on Wednesday is a weekly meme to feature recent and upcoming releases that I’m wishing for!

16032249


seduced by power,
broken by control,
and consumed by love...

Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the Resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there's more at stake than a few broken hearts.

But there is a traitor among them...and the choices he makes could lead to the total destruction of everything Vi has fought for.

Vi, Jag, and Zenn must set their problems aside for the Resistance to have any hope of ending the Thinkers' reign. Their success means everything...and their failure means death.

Why I Want It:

I have a weird kind of relationship with this series. I didn’t really like the first two books while reading, but in retrospect I actually really liked them a lot. (And being stubborn me, I never change my opinion of books!) So I’m excited for Abandon. I can’t wait to see how it all ends!

Coming to a bookstore near you… June 4th from Simon Pulse

What are you Wishing for this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the second book in this trilogy yet but I adored the first one. I'm going to have to get caught up before the final book comes out. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first one of these, but I wasn't into it. I think I had a dystopian overload and just wanted something different at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've heard great things about these books. I need to read them. Thanks for visiting Debz!!!!!!!
    XX, Inky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first book in the series, but I really want to catch up. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...