Monday, March 18, 2013

Brief Hiatus

I really didn't want to have to do this, but it's for the best. I'm taking a break. My life is kind of overwhelming at the moment, and after going on overdrive during the read-a-thon, I'm worn out.
Hopefully I won't be gone for long, because I'm planning on doing Bloggiesta which starts this Friday, but until then I won't be around much. If you're expecting an email from me this week, for now the answer is "I haven't finished __________ yet. Sorry! I'll get it to you as soon as possible, but it's not a top priority."
I hope when I come back I'll be on the top of my game. Until then...we'll see.
OOH!!! Before I forgot, I finally "named" my Kindle Fire (it's been nameless for 3 whole months!)
It's IKO! Y'know, like the amazing android character in my favorite book ever CINDER? Yeah, that Iko (:
Sent from my Awesome Kindle Fire, Iko Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You will have to be back for fairy tale fortnight which starts Saturday so I know you won't be gone long. Enjoy your few days off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you. And Iko is a great name for a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...