Monday, March 25, 2013

Fairy Tale Fortnight!

ftf 2013 banner
Who cares if I’m a day late? It’s Fairy Tale Fortnight! I’m super excited because, in case you haven’t noticed, I love fairy tales! And really, it’s hard not to notice. I host the fairly popular Fairy Tales Retold Challenge, Fairy Tale Read-a-Thons, and the supposed-to-be weekly Fairy Tale Friday. Not to mention that over a third of the books I review (I actually went and counted!) are classified as either a straight retelling, or at the very least fairytale-esque. Do you get the point? Plus, the first Fairy Tale Fortnight is what launched me into the Blogoverse (oh, snap! That means my blogoversary is coming up!)

I want to send an enormous thank you to Misty and Bonnie, for being amazing and throwing this together! This year, like last year, I’m going to be actively participating throughout the event, with reviews, discussions, lists, interviews, and more!

Below I’ll be keeping a schedule of all my Fairy Tale Fortnight posts, so check back daily (or almost daily) for more fairy tale content!

March 26th
Review: Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

March 27th
Wishing on Wednesday: The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson

March 28th

March 29th
Review: Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Mini-Review: After the Ball by Sarah Cross

March 30th
Fairy Tale Friday: Bluebeard!

March 31st

April 1st

April 2nd

April 3rd

April 4th

April 5th

April 6th


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you will have new posts out Deb so far I'm loving my first FTF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you started blogging b/c of FTF! That's awesome! <3 I can't wait to see everything you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I started blogging because I wanted a blog, but two days later I discovered FTF and the fact that other bloggers existed, and if it weren't for FTF, I probably would've quit after a week.

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...