Haven’t signed up for the read-a-thon yet? No problem! Sign ups are open throughout the read-a-thon. Click here to join!
The read-a-thon starts tomorrow! Are you guys as excited as I am? Eight whole days of non-stop fairy tale awesomesauce! Here are just a few of the books I’m considering for the read-a-thon:
- Cloaked by Alex Flinn
- Half Upon a Time by James Riley
- The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
- Golden by Cameron Dokey
- Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
I’m setting my goal at a minimum of five books, but I’m hoping to get through all seven if I’m lucky.
Now it’s time to link-up your goal posts. How many books are you planning to read? Which books are in your read-a-thon pile? Let me know by linking up your posts below!
Before you slip away, I have a treat for you. Throughout the read-a-thon I’ll have a giveaway open to all you participants! One winner will receive their choice of fairy tale retelling (physical if US, eBook if International) valued under $15.
But quickly, time for those blasted rules:
- You must be over 13 or with a parents permission
- Open International, as long as winner can accept eBooks (for Kindle or Nook)
- I’m not responsible if it’s stolen by elves in transit
- Yadda, yadda, yadda…
You get extra entries for tweeting daily and participating in mini-challenges throughout the read-a-thon, so come back daily for a greater chance to win!a Rafflecopter giveaway