Friday, March 8, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Updates


fairytaleathon
I’ll be posting my daily updates for the read-a-thon here. Feel free to comment with your progress throughout the read-a-thon!
DAY ONE (3/9)

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 35% (approx. pg 122)
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 35% (approx pg 122)
  • Total time read: two hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I woke up ready to start reading, but apparently I was supposed to be playing in a basketball game I hadn't been told about previously. I went, my sister kindly hurled the ball in my face and broke my glasses, I stepped on my ankle funny with a minute left, and we tragically lost. I got my glasses repaired, was forced to walk around Walmart for an hour with my ankle, and finally made it home mid-afternoon. I read a good-sized portion of Strands of Bronze and Gold, which is amazing so far!
DAY TWO (3/10)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 40%
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 5%
  • Total time read: three hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I somehow forgot about Daylight Savings Time, and so was rudely awoken at 7. I had 4 hours of church, then got home and needed a nap. I woke up, read a little, made dinner, read a little more, played the piano, read even more, watched Once Upon a Time (AHHH!!!!), read a teensy bit more, and finally fell asleep. 
DAY THREE (3/11)


  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 60%
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 20%
  • Total time read: four 1/2 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Daylight Savings Time is not my friend. I woke up at 5, trying to be productive, and was back in bed by 7. But after a little nap, I was ready to get reading. I was able to read a good-sized portion before being forced to join the real world. I went about my day, reading little snippets whenever I got the chance. And finally before I went to bed I was able to sneak in some good reading. 

DAY FOUR (3/12)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY FIVE (3/13)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SIX (3/14)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SEVEN (3/15)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY EIGHT (3/16)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...