Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Ramblings

february

February wasn’t a good month for me, unfortunately. I started out with high hopes of getting caught up, and failed most epically. It didn’t really help that I had strep, severe dehydration, and the flu overlapping over most of the month, either.

Luckily I’ve finally worked out a schedule of sorts and have some reviews that are a month overdue written up. I just haven’t had the time to finish them up because I’ve been spending all my spare time planning the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon coming in a week (which is going to be amazing!)

readthismonthfeb

85736421313266115703770108611951345578211043618

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (reread)

Also Known As by Robin Benway

The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang

So it appears that I did slightly better this month than last month, but half of these were audiobooks, which I listened to while lying in bed too exhausted to read.

toreadnextmonthfeb

This month is going to be nonstop fairy tale madness!

11693075129880047687462-goldenurl7687527-wild-orchidjkt_9780545415675.indd14748094104714191581450011607446811351213721341

  • Cloaked by Alex Flinn
  • The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
  • Golden by Cameron Dokey
  • Whatever After: Fairest of All by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
  • Whatever After: If the Shoe Fits by Sarah Mlynowski
  • The Elite by Kiera Cass
  • Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen
  • Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde
  • The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
  • Poison by Bridget Zinn
  • Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

readingchallengesfeb

Standalone Reading Challenge
Also Known As by Robin Benway

Debut Author Challenge
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

Sequel Challenge
The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Book to Movie Challenge

Dystopia Challenge
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (???)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang

TBR Pile Challenge

End of the Series Challenge

Fairy Tales Retold Challenge

NetGalley
Also Known As by Robin Benway

Classic Double 

highlightsfeb

As part of the blog tour, I reviewed Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett, and then told the entire story using nothing but Tangled GIFs!!!

I announced the second ever Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon and opened sign ups!

I updated my design to something pretty and pink, and broke up with my on-and-off memefriend Top Ten Tuesday.

Oh, and I was nominated for the #BBTC Most Creative Blogger Award (which I can’t believe I didn’t blog about!) Thanks to whoever nominated me. It means so much!

Thanks for all my followers who’ve stuck with me through this crazy month!

How was your February?

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading fairy tale books in March also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read some good books last month, and it looks like March is going to be full of good books too! I'm excited to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...