Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    Library

    110436181572630510429082

    What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang (audiobook)

    Neverfall by Brodi Ashton (ebook)

    Eve by Anna Carey (audiobook)


    Blogged This Week

    • I wished for Abandon by Elana Johnson, the final book in her Possession series

    • If you’re participating in the Fairy Tales Retold Challenge, it’s time to link-up your March reviews!

    As you can see, it’s been an incredibly light week, with only prescheduled posts. Luckily with a new month, I can wipe the slate clean and start over with tons of new reviews, discussions, and more!


    Read This Week

    11043618

    What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang (audiobook)

    To Read

    13043180147480941042908215726305

    Asunder by Jodi Meadows
    The Elite by Kiera Cass
    Eve by Ana Carey (audiobook)
    Neverfall by Brodi Ashton

    How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...