Friday, March 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)

     StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    92217337171637112165399860084282859575079081073966412680998

    Purchased

    The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway ($2)
    Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare ($3)
    Emma by Jane Austen ($1)
    The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller ($2)
    Chalice by Robin McKinley ($4)
    The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff ($3)

    Six brand new books for $15 books? I think yes. Even though some of these fall under the category of Paranormal Romance (AKA Debz Least Favorite Genre), it’s still cheaper than you could find them anywhere else, so if I’m not a fan I can get rid of them and not feel like I wasted all my money.

    NetGalley

    The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke

    Library

    Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (eBook)


    Blogged This Week

    I rambled on about how February went, including what I read, my blog highlights, reading challenge progress, and my March TBR pile

    I reviewed the excellent sequel to The False Prince, The Runaway King

    I wished for the exciting fantasy debut Poison by Bridget Zinn on Wednesday

    The Starting Line and Giveaway for the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon went up, in prep for all the fairy tale madness going on

    And, the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Schedule so you can keep track of everything (:


    Read This Week

    105943561572630513043180

    Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
    Neverfall by Brodi Ashton
    Asunder by Jodi Meadows

    To Read

    137213411298800412680998

    Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
    The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
    Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross

    And more! Click here to see my complete list for the read-a-thon!

    How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

    3 comments:

    1. Strands of Bronze and Gold sounds really interesting. Starting Clockwork Angel and Prince this week! Enjoy x

      ReplyDelete
    2. I still haven't read Clockwork Angel but I'm absolutely dying to! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

      Here's my STS!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great haul! TID are good books but I prefer TMI, I think they were better.

      Enjoy your books!
      My haul

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...