Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4)

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    160759291605938516002013160759171592752715841929161562936738968159919591592752912823835160020171607592215994637

    NetGalley

  • The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison
  • The Deepest Night by Shana Abe

Thanks Egmont and Random House!

Library

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (audiobook)

For Review

  • Salt by Helen Frost
  • Mountain Dog by Margarita Engle
  • Bo at Ballard Creek by Kirkpatrick Hill
  • The Heartbreak Messenger by Alexander Vance
  • Zero Tolerance by Claudia Mills
  • The Treasure of Way Down Deep by Ruth White
  • The 13-Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths
  • Breakfast on Mars compiled by Brad Wolfe
  • Scary Tales: Home Sweet Horror by James Preller
  • The Barftastic Life of Louie Burger by Jenny Meyerhoff
  • Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George (!!!)

A big thanks to Macmillan and Bloomsbury for the pretty ARCs (:


    Blogged This Week

    It was the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon this week! Stop by and check out the fun we had!

    I reviewed the interesting (though disappointing) Insurgent by Veronica Roth

    I wished for Nameless by Lili St. Crow, a paranormal Snow White retelling

    I reviewed the hilarious Also Known As by Robin Benway for the Triple Threat Tour


      Read This Week

      13721341

      Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

      Only one book, but it was amazing!

      To Read

      1169307513517444126809986738968

      • Cloaked by Alex Flinn (already 100 pages in)
      • Stung by Bethany Wiggins
      • Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
      • The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (listen)

      How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

      9 comments:

      1. So many books! This is awesome. I still need to read Tuesdays at the Castle, though! I'm behind!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Yes you do! It's fabulous, and if my little sister is correct, Wednesdays is even better. She snatched the book away the moment the package appeared!

          Delete
      2. I really liked Adoration of Jenna Fox. Let me know what you think!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I liked it, too! I'm just listening to the series in audio before I read Fox Forever.

          Delete
      3. Hey, I got the Deepest Night for review as well! I can't wait to see what happens in that book! I was pretty surprised/shocked at the last book, so I'm a bit nervous lol Enjoy!

        http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2013/03/updates-in-vlog-form.html

        ReplyDelete
      4. The Deepest Night looks interesting! I've been debating picking up the first book for awhile, just haven't yet! Awesome haul this week. Looks like you have a ton of reading to do which in my opinion, isn't a bad thing ;)

        Thanks for stopping by our blog :)

        ReplyDelete
      5. Lucky! I want Wednesdays in the Tower!

        ReplyDelete
      6. I got the Deepest Night also. But man after that Sweetest Dark ending.... I won't say anymore. But oh the feelings. Enjoy!

        My STS

        Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

        ReplyDelete
      7. I liked The adoration of Jenna Fox :) Happy reading!

        Mel@thedailyprophecy.

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

      This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...