Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5)

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    19063129873311027161669336009681580376110222362

    Purchased
    The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
    All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin

    Library
    A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (eBook)
    A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (audiobook)

    Freebie for Kindle
    The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

    eBooks for Review
    The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (from NetGalley)
    Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (for Blog Tour)


    Blogged This Week

    • I took a brief hiatus to set my life straight before the insanity of Bloggiesta

    • I wished for Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce, a retelling of The Snow Queen

    • For Bloggiesta, I listed my goals, hosted a challenge on fixing your sidebars, and crossed the finish line, somewhat successful

    • The next thing I knew it was Fairy Tale Fortnight!

    • I reviewed the disturbing Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

    • I wished for Strands companion, The Mirk and Midnight Hour, based on the ‘Ballad of Tam Lin”

    • I reviewed the very original Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross

    • I also posted a mini-review of the ‘Kill Me Softly’ short story, After the Ball


      Read This Week

      1268099811693075

      Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
      Cloaked by Alex Flinn

      To Read

      12988004693360010271616135174446892626

      The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
      A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (audiobook) (30% done)
      A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (50% done)
      Stung by Bethany Wiggins (70% done)
      Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson

      How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

      2 comments:

      1. A Long, Long Sleep looks quite interesting! I love that cover! :) How is it so far?

        ~Amber

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. It's okay, but not as fairy tale-ish as I'd like.

          Delete

      I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

      This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...