Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Monster Read-a-Thon Starting Line + Updates

p.txt
I’m participating in The Book Monsters Read-a-Thon (and later on Review-a-Thon!)
I have a big TBR pile of FTF books to get through that I didn’t finish during the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon, as well as some blog tour books. I’m not quite sure how much I’ll be able to get through because I have a busy Spring Break, but I’m hoping to finish a minimum of four books, since I’m already a good way through most of them.
12988004_thumb16933600_thumb310271616_thumb313517444_thumb16892626_thumb1
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (audiobook) (30% done)
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (50% done)
Stung by Bethany Wiggins (70% done)
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson
DAY ONE (3/29)

I’m starting a day late, but I was able to get about 20% of A Long, Long Sleep read, and I started listening to A Kiss in Time. It’s a Sleeping Beauty party right now!

DAY TWO (3/30)

No reading ):

DAY THREE (3/31)

No reading ):

DAY FOUR (4/1)

No reading ):

DAY FIVE (4/2)

I finished my audiobook A Kiss in Time in the morning and then had a crazy day. After the Twitter chat in the evening I got some serious reading done! I finished A Long, Long Sleep and on a whim read Home Sweet Horror, a super short MG review book which I finished in less than 15 minutes. Then I read 100 pages of The Sweetest Spell.

TOTAL BOOKS READ: 3

DAY SIX (4/3)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SEVEN (4/4)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY EIGHT (4/5)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
Are you read-a-thoning? What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Looks like some awesome books you have lined up! Come join us for the twitter chat in a couple minutes if you can #monsterthon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...