Monday, April 29, 2013

I have a drop-down menu!

screenshot

Notice something different? That’s right! After nearly killing my blog during bloggiesta, I finally succeeded in making a drop-down menu!

screenshot3

I followed a tutorial I found at All She Cooks (who would’ve thought I’d find it on a cooking blog of all places?) which was extremely easy when compared to the tutorials I’d found during bloggiesta. Very minimal tweaking of template code, and the hardest part was selecting the colors! I changed up the code a little bit and ended up creating custom images for tabs since I couldn’t get my font to work for the code, but that took 5 minutes.

Now for the hard part: writing content for all my new (and super cool) pages! Feel free to browse (preferably after I’ve written some browsable content!)

5 comments:

  1. It looks great Debz! I like the cute hearts *is going to browse through all the pages*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I've always wanted a drop down menu, but I'm a little scared to try it. I'm glad you got it working though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome Deb. It might be something I will eventually do for my blog, but for right now I'm happy the way I have it set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I've been wanting to do this forever but the tons of html seemed complicated and I just don't have the time to deal with that! I'll have to check ASC later and see if it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I want to do this for my blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...