Saturday, April 13, 2013

It’s my Blogoversary!

blogoversary

These past two years have just blown by! It feels like it was just last week that I created a little purple, fairy tale themed blog. I had no idea it would grow the way it did. My blog might not be the biggest, most professional one on the web, but it fits me just right (:

One of the biggest highlights of my blogging career (ooh! That sounds so official!) was hosting The Fairy Tales Retold Challenge and participating in exciting events like Armchair BEA, Fairy Tale Fortnight, Utah Book Month, Bloggiesta, and more! And lets not even start on all those amazing read-a-thons!

My blog has gone through a handful of makeovers over the year, but being silly old me, I didn’t take any screenshots. Its most recent makeover involved changing up the backgrounds and fonts, and getting rid of something you didn’t even know was there!

pesky

You don’t understand how happy this makes me! I was crying with joy when I deleted it!

And now for those stats!

  LAST YEAR THIS YEAR
Followers: 53 (GFC)231, (Total)312
Pageviews: 10.161 42, 335
Posts: 226 498
Comments: 158 1,124
Reviews: 78 148
Twitter: 0 305

As you can see, my blog has grown substantially, and while it’s still considered small, I’m super happy with what I’ve got. I love each and every one of you amazing, dedicated followers! Speaking of which, here are some of my favorite bloggers who I’ve met in the past year!

I might not be the best commenter, which I will apologize profusely for, but you guys are totally amazing at what you do, so keep doing it!

This coming year I have lots of plans! I’m going to keep being my silly fairy tale obsessed self, with my reading challenges and read-a-thons (keep your eyes peeled starting in July!) I’ll also be starting a new (currently unnamed) weekly feature to offer my blogging and design tips, since I’ve been getting lots of questions lately, plus I’m picking up new skills everyday that I’d love to share!  

And now here’s the part where I’d offer a super-fantastic giveaway for all you loyal, devoted followers that I love, but my funds are incredibly low at the moment. I will be having one soon-ish, though!

10 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary, Debz!! Sounds like blogging has been a great experience for you so far. :) Your blog is lovely!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY DEB!!! WOHOOO, here's to another great year :) I never noticed that background but everytime I change something on my blog i feel the same way! Congrats on all you've achieved :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. Happy 2 year Blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary Debz!! :D Continue the awesomeness! It's great to have another fairytale lover around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS DEBZ!!! It's your blogoversary! This is so exciting! I can't believe you've been blogging for a year!! That's such a great milestone! *cue applause and happy dancing*

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for the blogger love! I'm so glad I can count you in a as a bloggy friend. You have such great taste in books, and like you I really wish I could comment more. That's something I've sucked at BIG TIME lately.

    ANYWAYS...It is late and you have PARTY to have. Hehe. So here is a big ***BEAR HUG*** and a firecracker...*explosion* and Viola! Happy Blogoversary!!

    <33333 Inky
    -your slightly nerdy bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary! Wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary!!! Thanks for the spotlight! You are one of my favorite bloggers as well! I love your blog! Here's to many more years of blogging fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2 years!!! That's exciting. My 2 years was on the 12th I think. I didn't post about it because like you my book funds are a little low at the moment and life is BUSY!! I look forward to reading another year's worth of great reviews from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy two years! I can't even wait to make it to my one year! Let alone 2! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...