Friday, April 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (6)

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    1063795913260426101942241342334615710557

    Gifted/Won

    Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (Thanks Walden Pond Press!)

    For Review

    Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan (Thanks Simon & Schuster!)

    Kindle Freebie

    Storybound by Marissa Burt

    NetGalley

    Ink by Amanda Sun (Thanks Harlequin Teen!)
    Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton (Thanks Flux!)


    Blogged This Week

    • I joined The Monster Read-a-Thon and shared my goals and progress
    • I rambled on and on about how March went
    • The linky for April fairy tale reviews went up
    • I wished for the MG retelling, Sleeping Beauty’s Daughter by Diane Zahler
    • And finally, I reviewed the awesome Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt

    It was the second week of Fairy Tale Fortnight, and it just completely flopped. This week was supposed to be my ‘Sleeping Beauty’ week, with about 4 reviews of retellings, but that didn’t work out after all ): I guess I’ll just have to extend my own personal Fairy Tale Fortnight into next week!


      Read This Week

      69336001027161613517444160759221298800416118288

      A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (audiobook)
      A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
      Stung by Bethany Wiggins
      Scary Tales: Home Sweet Horror by James Preller
      The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
      Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza (only 15 pages)

      To Read

      67389681022236215991959

      The Adoration of Jenna Fox (audio)
      Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
      Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George

      How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

      6 comments:

      1. Must. Resist. Some. Quiet. Place.

        I have way too many books that I just requested and MY POOR MIND CAN'T TAKE THE BOOKS! *dies*

        I hope you love all of your books though, they all look really amazing! :)

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I know. It's hard to restrain yourself on NetGalley. Have fun reading like crazy!

          Delete
      2. I always love your hauls :D I can't wait to read Breadcrumbs & Storybound. They sound great! Happy reading.

        Mel@thedailyprophecy.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Breadcrumbs is really fun, and I've heard amazing things about Storybound.

          Delete
      3. I've never seen storybound, but the cover is very pretty. Breadcrumbs is great.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. The cover is pretty. I'm pretty sure it's still free on Kindle, if you want to check it out!

          And I really like Breadcrumbs. I read it a while ago, so I snatched it up when I had the chance!

          Delete

      I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

      This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...