Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (7)

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    Not much, but what I did get is pretty awesome!

    129243269774821

    Purchased

    Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

    Library

    The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson (audiobook)


    Blogged This Week

{Blog Tour} Book Review + Character Interview + Giveaway: STUNG by Bethany Wiggins

And that’s it! I’m falling behind in my reviews, and life is going crazy. I may take a tiny break while I get things in order so if you don’t see me at all that’s my excuse.


    Read This Week

    673896814748094

    The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (audiobook re-listen?)
    The Elite by Kiera Cass

    To Read

    97748211241163513115995

    The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
    The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
    Everbound by Brodi Ashton

    How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

    4 comments:

    1. I really want to read Tiger Lily! It seems like such an easy idea to come up with since we all know Peter Pan, but still... I think it sounds like a lot of fun!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great Haul, everbound is also in my TBR pile
      new GFC follower
      Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
      http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I loved Tiger Lily! It was a big punch in the feels but I still thought it was amazing. :)

      Roxy @ Story Envy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ah, Tiger Lily is one that I always meant to read but never got around to! I hope you enjoy it!

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...