Friday, April 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (8)

    StS
    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
    This week was actually pretty good. I read a handful of books and got a few exciting things in the mail. Next week I’ll be preoccupied with entertaining my grandma, so expect to see me very little
    Received This Week
    Send Me a Signgreat gatsbyOf Triton
    Won
    Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt (Thanks you Nikki, Eileen, and Tiffany!)
    Freebie
    The Great Gatsby (audiobook) narrated by Anthony Heald (Thank you AudioFile!)
    For Review
    Of Triton by Anna Banks (Thank you Macmillan!)

    Blogged This Week
    • It was my BLOGOVERSARY were I talked about the amazingness of this past year
    • I reviewed the great A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan, a futuristic fairy tale
    • I wished for The School of Good and Evil, an upcoming Middle Grade novel
    • I reviewed the exhilarating Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza for the epic blog tour


    Read This Week
    Mila 2.0great gatsby (2)13-Story Treehouse (2)Fox Inheritance
    Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
    The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
    The 13-Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths
    The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson (audio)
    To Read
    Fox Foreverisland of dr. moreauFrogged
    Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson
    The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells
    Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde
    How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

    2 comments:

    1. I still haven't read Of Poseidon! The Great Gatsby audiobook looks really good. And Happy Blogoversary if I haven't told you yet :)


      My Mailbox

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the covers from Of Poseidon & Of Triton, but I still need to get stared in the first one. Happy reading :D!

       Mel@thedailyprophecy.

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...