Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9) + Dewey Finish Line

    StS

    Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

    Received This Week

    Pushing the LimitsFeverRight of WayBook of Broken Hearts

    Won

    Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry + a Figment Totebag

    I don’t know when or how, but I got this book from Figment!

    Purchased

    Fever by Lauren DeStefano

    For Review

    Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
    The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

    Thank you Simon Pulse! I’ve been searching for some good beach reads!


    Blogged This Week

I reviewed the fun Middle-Grade book The 13-Story Treehouse on Tuesday
I wished for the exciting Transparent by Natalie Whipple on Wednesday
I joined Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon despite my crazy Saturday


Read This Week

Wednesdays in the TowerFox Forever

Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George
Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson

To Read

Maid of SecretsInsomniaOf PoseidonOf Triton

Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Of Triton by Anna Banks


24read_lighter

As you learned yesterday, my day was supposed to be crazy, but it turned out that it was 10x crazier than I though (20+ 5-year olds for 4 hours)! It’s a miracle that I was able to get any reading done at all, but I did manage to read 200 pages of Fox Forever (which I finished up this morning) and 100 more pages (with teeny tiny text) of Les Miserables. All things considered, that really isn’t too bad!

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Pushing the Limit was soo good and I really want to read some of those other books. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing the readathon this year! So much fun. I had a lot more time to read and cheer this time around so it was nice! Love Pushing the Limits and how lucky of you to win it!

    Hope you enjoy all your books!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I'll tell you right now, Fever was amazing. I wasn't a huge fan of Wither, but Fever more than made up for it! I have Pushing the Limits but I haven't read it yet, and Right of Way looks awesome. Can't wait to see what you think!!! :)

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...