Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wishing on Wednesday (25)

wishing

Wishing on Wednesday is a weekly meme to feature recent and upcoming releases that I’m wishing for!

Transparent


Plenty of teenagers feel invisible. Fiona McClean actually is.

An invisible girl is a priceless weapon. Fiona’s own father has been forcing her to do his dirty work for years—everything from spying on people to stealing cars to breaking into bank vaults.

After sixteen years, Fiona’s had enough. She and her mother flee to a small town, and for the first time in her life, Fiona feels like a normal life is within reach. But Fiona’s father isn’t giving up that easily.

Of course, he should know better than anyone: never underestimate an invisible girl.

Why I Want It:

Before I even read the synopsis or saw the cover, I knew I would love this book. I mean, doesn’t it just sound amazing? I’m also super excited that it’s a paperback debut, because that makes it easier to pick it up the day it comes out!

Coming to a bookstore near you… May 21st 2013 from HarperTeen

What are you Wishing for this Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. That does sound pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. The cover is very interesting. Good luck with waiting this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even think about this one when I was writing mine! It sounds so great, and I can't wait to read it :)

    -Indigo
    My WoW: http://adventuresinyafiction.blogspot.ca/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-april-24th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so good! Great pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really interesting! I've never read a book about an invisible girl before. Thanks for sharing!

    New GFC follower! Would love it if you could return the favor. :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...