Monday, May 27, 2013

Read-a-thoning on hiatus

I'm still completely on hiatus (unfortunately), but my father has taken pity on me and allowed me the evening to use his laptop in clearing my inbox and reader. And while reading I found 2 awesome read-a-thons! 

First the Anti-BEA Read-a-Thon being hosted by Inky/Hannah @ Book Haven Extraordinaire, for those of us who won't be going to BEA (aka most of us). Since I no longer can't participate in Armchair BEA *wipes tears from eyes* I'm really excited for this read-a-thon! I'll be tweeting my progress throughout the read-a-thon, so keep an eye out! 

And Second! 

The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)

Spend the week reading at your own pace, when and how you want too. There will be daily challenges for awesome prizes and opportunities to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

As if that weren’t enough – the week will end with a 24-hr marathon readathon! Twitter parties, mini-challenges, games, prizes given EVERY HOUR, and more chances to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

Sign-ups will be open through July 6th. I’m in, are you?!

Not sure when I'll be back, but it looks like I'll have lots of reading done! 

2 comments:

  1. Funny I just found both of these also and got myself sign up. I will start updating progress tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts Deb. I hope your computer is fixed soon. Thanks for agreeing to sign up for my read-a-thon. I'm really worried nobody is going to participate besides myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...