Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (10)


readthisweek
(TWO WEEKS)

Of TritonThe Nightmare Affair34268FroggedMaid of Secretsneptune projectles miserables (2)

Of Triton by Anna Banks
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde
Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke
LES MISERABLES by VICTOR HUGO!

I finally did it! I finished Les Miserables! In a few weeks I’ll be doing a week long celebration of Les Miserables (email me if you like Les Mis and want to do a guest post!)

toreadnextweek

Shadow and Bonesweetest darkTiger LilyInsomnia

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Insomnia by J.R. Johansson

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so good with classic retold. I haven't got too terribly far in Robin Hood yet, but it is pretty good so far. Did you enjoy Peter Pan? I loved that one. I'm so excited for you to read Tiger Lily. I really enjoyed that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIGER LILY. You are going to LOVE it! At least, I did <3 A lot. I think it is one of my favorite fairytale retellings I've read ever :)

    Shadow and bone is also freaking good, so I'm super excited for Siege & Storm. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a lot of good books! I can't wait to read Tumble and Fall...

    New Bloglovin Follower :)
    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...