Friday, May 24, 2013

Update (hint: I'm still on hiatus!)

My laptop screen got here on Wednesday, a whole week early! I was ecstatic. Until my dad installed it and it was ALSO broken! We're in the process of getting a refund and replacement, but in the mean time I'm still without a computer. I was really looking forward to coming back, but it looks like that'll take a bit longer.

At least I've had lots of time for reading, writing, and planning out my blog schedule for the entire Summer! (Well, at least until mid-July.) I have the majority of  my reviews hand-written, so once I get my laptop back you should expect to see at least one review a day! On top of that I have a bunch of other exciting plans!

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Awhhh, such a bummer Debz! I'm looking forward to all the reviews and exciting other plans :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. One review a day? You are a super-reader! I can't wait until you start posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope you get your computer fixed soon! Can't wait to see what you have planned.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...