Thursday, June 6, 2013

I miss you!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm STILL on hiatus! I just checked with my all-knowing father, and he told me that he isn't any close to getting a new laptop screen. Which means that I'm still gone. I know it's only been three weeks, but it feels like so much longer! I have so many books and ideas to share with the world, and extremely limited time to do it in. There is a family computer I have access to, but it's shared with 7 other people and has tons of viruses on it, so it's really not the best option. I might start to post occasionally again when I get the chance, but I wouldn't count on it.

Honestly, it's been nice to have a break and not have to stress about posting, but then there's the voice in the back of my head nagging me constantly.

Hopefully my dad can get things sorted out in the next few weeks, but then I'll be gone the last week of June for a camping trip which means no internet.

So I guess what I'm saying is don't expect to see me regularly again until July.

I miss all you fantastic bookish people!

p.s. If I reach 250 followers, I'll be throwing a super-fantastic giveaway once I come back!

6 comments:

  1. I miss you too...well, at least your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Debz. I hope you will be back to blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you too Debz! But we will be waiting right here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you Debz! Looking forward for your come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your reviews when you come back. Hopefully this screen will work.
    Must be sort of nice to have time to just read and not stress about the posts and other internetish to-dos.

    Ashley @ Books Buying Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. Please follow mine, it’s new: readandlovebooks.blogspot.com
    Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...