Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Announcing… a Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon!

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf

Yep. I’ve been in a fairy tale kind of mood, so I figured there’s no time like the present for a read-a-thon! This one will run Sunday to Saturday, a full week! We’ll start on September 1st (if you’re starting at Hogwarts we’ll excuse you), and end September 7th. Sounds simple enough, right?

This one will be more low-key than both previous ones, because it’s such short notice, but hopefully it will be just as fun! There will not be any giveaways because I’m low on funds, but I will be hosting mini-challenges almost every day.

There’s no pressure to participate every single day, especially with school starting up for most people. Just read when you can and have fun with everyone else.

You’re welcome to read whatever you fancy, but as this is a Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon, it’ll be a lot more fun if we all stick within that genre.

There are currently plans for a Twitter Chat on September 6th (Friday), but that subject to change. And as always, you can tweet with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon

I think that covers everything. If you have any questions at all, please ask!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be signing up soon. And I don' think I've welcomed you back before, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaaaaay *dances* I'll sign up tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...