Monday, August 5, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon

To launch myself back into the blogosphere I'm joining the Beat the Heat Readathon Hosted by Aunt Spinelli Reads and Phantasmic Reads for the last half! Unfortunately, since I'm doing this from my beloved Kindle Fire, Iko, I can't attach the amazing button/banner.

(Or apparently do hyperlinks)

My goal is to read 5 books by the end of the readathon, which should be doable. I'm not sure what I'll read, but I have nearly 100 to choose from off my TBR and ARC shelves (not to mention Dearest Iko) (:

Sent from Iko, the Coolest Kindle Fire

3 comments:

  1. I love you named your Kindle Iko!

    I also love the new background!

    ...And I forgot I was participating in this readathon (awkward), so thanks for the reminder.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iko is a fantabulous name for your Kindle!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Iko is a great name!!! and I wish you ALL the best for the Read-a-thon - I'm doing it , too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...