Friday, August 9, 2013

End of Summer Read-a-Thon!

I think I’m making up for all the read-a-thons I missed while of hiatus! Anyway, I just found out about this read-a-thon, which coincidentally starts today! It goes until the 12th, and I will in fact be out of town all four days, but this trip has a very laid back schedule with plenty of reading time, so I should do just fine read-a-thoning.

My goal is three books, but I’m crossing my fingers for more. Some of the books I’m thinking of are:

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)Slayers (Slayers, #1)Rose

Pride and PrejudicePivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Ink (Paper Gods, #1)

Anyone else participating in this read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...