Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm (Mostly) Back!

Apparently it took a broken toe to inspire this!

I am so excited! I've been gone for far too long, and I can't tell you how much I missed blogging! While I've been gone I've been reflecting. In a lot of ways my life has been better than it was when I was still blogging, but I think I've reached the point where I can reintroduce blogging into my life without letting it overwhelm me.

These past few months it felt like something was missing, and I've come to realize that that 'something' was blogging. Blogging was like my escape from life. It was my chance to take a break and spend time talking about something I love with people who I could relate to. I don't get that chance in 'the real world' very often.

So this is the reason I've returned. Because I like to talk about books! But I'll also be blogging about other things, because I don't want to feel like I'm limiting myself. I most likely will not be posting everyday, but you should expect to see me on a regular(ish) basis (especially since I have 40+ books that haven't been reviewed!) Though you'll never know because my laptop still isn't fixed (don't ask me why).

And you may have noticed the all new design. It's unfinished, but over the course of this week I'll be polishing it up. (:

6 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back Debz! (although I'm so to here about your broken toe). I love your new design too, I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back Debz. I'm so sorry your toe is broken. Wow 40 books to review. That is amazing. Hopefully you can remember enough about all of them. The new design is amazing. I have missed you through these months. Where else am I supposed to get ALL my fairy tale recommendations from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I will miss your old design cause I loved it, but I'm excited to see what you have in store for this new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaks are very necessary sometimes. Welcome back! I look forward to seeing what great books you've read recently.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...