Monday, August 26, 2013

Monster Review-a-Thon

read
So, the awesome girls over at The Book Monsters are holding a review-a-thon. I've participated in a few of them before, but never with such high demand, because at last count I had 37 beautiful books waiting to be reviewed, and only four of those have reached the rough draft stage.

This review-a-thon goes from August 26th (today!) to September 1st. My starting goal is to write and schedule 15 reviews. I'd aim higher, but I've got a boatload of stuff to do to prepare for the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon (which starts September 1st! Go sign up!)

Are you participating? Any specific goals? Any suggestions of which books I should review first? 

2 comments:

  1. What perfect timing we all have! I'm hoping to catch up before your Read-a-thon and need to start gathering my fairy tale books! And wow 37 books, you are behind lady! I hope you hit your goal of 15 and maybe a couple extra. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot to review too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...