Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (11)

    Read This Week

    Peter and the Starcatchers (Peter and the Starcatchers, #1)The Summer I Became a Nerd

    Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
    The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller

    To Read Next Week

    The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children Of Ashton Place, #1)Slayers (Slayers, #1)RoseThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

    The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
    Slayers by C.J. Hill
    Rose by Holly Webb
    Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (reread)

    How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

    5 comments:

    1. Wow. So many books. You really hit the lottery this week with a great selection to choose from. Old follower via bloglovin.

      Grace
      Books of Love
      http://gracebooksoflove.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, great haul! You won quite some books there :D I love Throne of glass <3 can't wait for Crown of midnight. Sweetly is great and I'm looking forward to Fathomless. Enjoy!

      Mel@thedailyprophecy.

      ReplyDelete
    3. There are a ton of great books on this list! I love the Gallagher Girls series, they're always a lot of fun. Furious has been on my radar, too. Hope you enjoy them!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Between the Lines is awesome, especially if you like fantasy and fairy tales! The artwork is breathtaking as well!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Whew! Aren't you planning to sleep?xD And yes to Gregor the Overlander. Another Suzanne Collins creation. I love love it. Finished reading the whole series a year ago. <3

      Happy reading!

      Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...