Monday, August 19, 2013

The Book Thief Read Along

Book Thief Read Along Markus Zusak

Unless you’ve been living under a VERY LARGE rock for a while, you’ve heard about The Book Thief, which is said to be one of the greatest YA books ever written. Shamefully, I have never read it in my life. But now I’m going to try to change that. The amazing trio of Suey from It's All About Books, Kathy from Read This Instead, and Kami from Kami’s Library Thoughts have decided to host a Read Along of The Book Thief in September, so I'll be joining them!Coincidentally I just picked up a copy a few weeks ago.

I’m super excited to finally read such an amazing book! And then I can go see the movie coming in November (which looks amazing so far, even though there isn’t even a poster or a trailer!)

To learn more and sign up, go here!

4 comments:

  1. I read the book last year for school and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy you'll be reading along with us. I'm glad I'm not the only one new to the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see that you signed up! I'm excited to see what you think of the book! Thanks for the shout out post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need to do this!! It's a book I've wanted to read for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...