Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Two + Time Travel Mini Challenge

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf 

How did your first day go? I hope it was amazing! Well, today we’ll be having our first mini-challenge! How does time travel sound?

mini challenge 1

For this challenge you’ve been granted a free wish from my fairy godmother! It took a lot of persuading, so don’t waste it. You can wish to travel to any place and time in the history of the world. All you have to do is post on your blog about where and when you’ll go, and what you’d plan to do. Feel free to include pictures!

As much as I’m tempted to say Medieval Germany, that time was pretty unsanitary, so instead I’ll be heading into the future to London, England—specifically King’s Cross Station—on September 1st 2017.

I hope to see you all there as well! Coincidentally, 2017 will mark the 11 year anniversary of my first visit to London (though that was for a Mary Poppins themed visit.)

Now, where and when would you go? I’m extremely curious. Link up your posts below!

Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon throughout the Read-a-Thon

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to think about this!

    The medieval is the one I find most interesting historically, but the conditions, as you noticed, were not necessarily that wonderful. And, if I ended up as a peasant, I wouldn't get to see anything anywhere because I'd probably be stuck on some noble's estate all day working.

    Actually, it wouldn't be worth showing up in most past time periods if you weren't rich.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...