Monday, September 2, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Three + Magical Quote Mini Challenge

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf 
I hope you had tons of fun yesterday reading! Have you finished anything yet? mini challenge 2
For today’s mini-challenge grab your latest read and flip to either page 7 or page 77, and share the 7th line on the page. If it’s an ebook, then go to either 7% or 77% and do the same!

Here’s mine:
“What must it be like, watching me pretend to fall in love with the girl he's crazy about, day after day?”
-Prince Oliver, Between the Line by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer, Chapter One

I can’t wait to see what kinds of wacky quotes you find! Link up your posts below!

Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon throughout the Read-a-Thon

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I need to remind you that you haven't updated your post ;)

    I haven't read a thing so far. *hangs head in shame* The combination of a not-so-good fairytale and starting school (+ a very addictive other book) gives this as result. I hope to finish a book today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...