Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Four + Wishing Well Mini Challenge

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf 
Hey, we’re crossing the halfway mark! Have you made any progress yet? Hopefully you’re all leaps and bounds ahead of me!
mini challenge 3
Today it’s time to consult your wish lists and tell the world about the upcoming release you want more than anything else right now! Everyone has at least one. This conveniently coincides with Waiting on Wednesday, so if you want to combine that with this mini-challenge be my guest! (Cue the dancing forks and candlesticks!)
  Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
I would literally give anything to have Cress right now! It’s only my favorite fairy tale in my favorite book series ever! Chances are I will not be reading an ARC, though, so instead I have to wait until it releases in February, which is painful to think about, but hey! Maybe I can throw a Lunar Chronicles themed birthday party!

Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon throughout the Read-a-Thon

1 comment:

  1. Cress was two weeks ago my WoW pick named 'most wanted' so I agree!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...