Friday, September 6, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Seven (Finish Line!)

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf***BREAKING NEWS***
I feel dreadful for missing my own twitter chat, and so it's being rescheduled to Sunday afternoon at 3PM EST! I really hope everyone is able to participate then! And hopefully I won't forget about it!

Saturday! The day we get to unwind from the week with nothing to do but read some fairy tales. Doesn’t that sound like the perfect day? Hopefully we’ll all have some time today to finish up our current reads and reach our goals.
I really hope you guys have had fun this week! Nothing makes me happier than interacting with fairy tale lovers from around the world! That’s my favorite part of these read-a-thons and of being a book blogger in the first place. So thank you all for participating in this!
You can link up your wrap-up posts below!


Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon throughout the Read-a-Thon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...