Saturday, September 14, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

FallFestBlogButton

Hi everybody! To be honest, I’ve never liked Summer. The only reason I choose to endure the Summer without moving to Alaska is because of what lies ahead. Autumn! Fall and Winter are the most wonderful time of the year! But for now, I’ll just focus on my favorite things about Fall. We don’t want to get ahead of ourselves here!

image

Even though I’m too old to go trick-or-treating, Halloween is always fun. We always have a Harry Potter marathon, and then when the time is right, the band of misfits heads out, wearing their ridiculous costumes. You can guarantee that there will always be at least two Disney princesses, a vampire, a Harry Potter, and a commonplace object.

image

As much as I love slaving away in the kitchen with my mom for 7 hours to prepare a Thanksgiving meal, what I love even more are just the simple meals that scream autumn, especially soups. Seriously, I could live off of soup. And pumpkin cheesecake.

image

I’m a cold weather kind of person. I’d love to live in a world where it never goes above 60 degrees. The closest I can get to that is autumn, so I look forward to that everyday. And since we can’t be running around in shorts when it’s chilly outside, it’s time to pull out some…

image

Actually, I’m a weirdo and wear sweatpants in the middle of summer, but now it’s socially acceptable to wear sweat pants. And thank goodness for that because they’re so darn comfy!

image

I actually love school, though that may be because I don’t have to deal with the drama of high school and I get to sit on the couch and listen to my music during algebra and psychology. But I still love learning, and this is when I go into learning overdrive.

image

I love waking up on November 1st, turning on the radio, and hearing Joy to the World. Christmas music really does spread Christmas cheer faster than anything else, and I never get sick of it!

image

And of course, you can’t get through fall without acquiring a few hot-off-the-press releases that you’ve been dying for since last year! Just a few that I’m super duper excited for are:

Not a Drop to Drink Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)

The BrokenheartedAllegiant (Divergent, #3)Cold Spell (Fairytale Retellings, #4)

Thanks to Lizzy at Cornucopia of Reviews and Sara at The Hiding Spot for throwing together this event! This post was lots of fun!

What are your favorite things about fall?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for fall too! Pumpkin flavored everything, sweaters, and soup!! I'm way excited for Hero too!! I loved Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Hero is going to be amazing!

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...