Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12)

      StS

      Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

      I’ve been trying to cut back on the number of books I acquire until I manage to take control of my TBR pile again (which may take awhile) so until then Stacking the Shelves will probably be sparse.

      Received This Week

      Purchased

      That being said, I did end up splurging on a few things that fall under the “bookish” category.

      A purple Kindle Fire case!
      I’ve wanted a case since I got it, and now I have one. So far it’s been great, and hopefully it will prove to be useful.

      The Definitive Broadway Collection
      I’ve been dying to have a Broadway piano/vocal book for years! At some point I even stole my grandma’s book. But now there’s no need for stealing. Some of the music in here is more advanced, but I’m hoping to work up to it.

      Library

      Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
      I read this over a year ago and recently found myself with Crown of Midnight and realized that I couldn’t remember a single bit of Throne of Glass!

      Blogged This Week

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf

Lots of Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon stuff going on!

Read This Week

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

To Read Next Week

RoseHamletThe Book Thief

Rose by Holly Webb
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. I'm also re-reading Throne of glass next week :D And yeay for the book thief <3 Such a beautiful book. I have so much fun with fairytale retellings, but it's a bummer I was too busy to participate in any event :( I don't think I even reach my goal.

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kindle case. Looking forward to what you think of The Book Thief. I have put off reading it for far too long.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to redecorate my pink Kindle case. All my glitter stickers came off D: Enjoy your reads! :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend bought me the 2 J. Maas books, I can't wait to receive them. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you review The Book Thief-would love to hear your thoughts on that one. I read it a few years ago and WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...