Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (14)

Things have been really quiet this week, and so now it’s time for an explanation. My dad is moving across the country on Sunday, and so it’s been nonstop family time. I’m not quite sure what’s going to happen with blogging for now, because the rest of us are staying here until we figure something out. This might mean I have tons of spare time, or none at all. I’ll just have to play it by ear in the mean time.

Now on to the books!

      Received This Week

      Purchased

      The Tale of DespereauxThe Casual Vacancy

      The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
      The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

      A dollar total for both BRAND NEW paperbacks. I love cheap books (:

      NetGalley

      The Last Present by Wendy Mass

      Gifted(ish?)

      A laptop!

      Remember why I took that Summer-long hiatus in the first place? Well, because of an issue with the seller and the shipping, we never got that laptop screen fixed. This is used, but in good condition. It’s been refurbished and looks like it will suit my needs.

      Blogged This Week

  • {Blog Tour} Hero by Alethea Kontis: Fairy Tale Rant
  • Book Review: Hero by Alethea Kontis

This has been a pretty quiet week, but next week there should be more going on!

Read This Week

17155787

Hero by Alethea Kontis

To Read Next Week

I am determined to finish everything I started in September this week!

The Book ThiefSlayers (Slayers, #1)RoseTumble & Fall

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Slayers by C.J. Hill
Rose by Holly Webb
Tumble and Fall by Alexandra Coutts

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Cheap books are the best :D AND THE BOOK THIEF. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't stopped by in a while, but I love your new design! What a deal on those paperbacks. And yay for a new laptop! Used or not - working=good :)

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; I love it, too! Working is always best when it comes to laptops (:

      Delete
  3. Feel free to participate in the discussion posts after you finish reading! I hope you enjoy The Book Thief! The Tale of Despereux is a cute book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do the discussions, even though it might take a while! I read Despereaux a few years back and I loved it!

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...