Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (15)

      Received This Week

      Library

Ten Bumped (Bumped, #1)Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar ChildrenThumped (Bumped, #2)

No reviews, but some pretty cool stuff!

Read This Week

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Charlie Bucket, #1)MatildaBumped (Bumped, #1)Thumped (Bumped, #2)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
Matilda by Roald Dahl
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Thumped by Megan McCafferty

To Read Next Week

Friends and Traitors (Slayers, #2)The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)

Friends and Traitors by C.J. Hill
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. CROWN OF MIDNIGHT *breathe Mel, breathe* Be prepared! Your heart will be shattered and some of the twists *bounces*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...