Saturday, November 16, 2013

Announcing…The I-Haven’t-Reached-My-Reading-Challenge-Goals-Yet! Read-a-Thon!

read-a-thon2

I’m in NaNo mode right now, so this isn’t going to be the most beautifully well thought out post you’ve ever seen, but I thought I would announce this now, since it starts immediately after NaNoWriMo.

I’ve decided to host a read-a-thon for those of us who, as the year is coming to an end, have realized that at some point we were falling greatly behind in the reading challenges we’re participating in. Whether it be the Goodreads Challenge, my Fairy Tales Retold Challenge, or any other reading challenge, this is the perfect opportunity to catch up on all those reads you’ve been planning on reading eventually.

This read-a-thon will run from December 1st to December 7th. There may be mini-challenges (let me know if you’re interested!) and possibly a giveaway and/or twitter chat, but for now lets just plan on reading like the wind! If you’re interested, sign up in the linky below, or just comment (though the linky makes me happy!)

Also in the comments, help me come up with a cool hashtag for the read-a-thon! IHRMRCGYRAT just doesn’t have a good ring to it (and it takes forever to remember!)

So what do you say? Want to read-a-thon with me?

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm pretty behind in the Debut Author Challenge...as in I haven't update it in months. Oops. I'll definitely be checking this out during that week. Work makes read-a-thons a bit difficult, but I'll do my best to post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #MYGReadathon would work - Meet Your Goal

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...