Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Incarnate Series Read-A-Thon!

I love the Incarnate Series so much, so when I heard about the Incarnate Series Read-a-Thon I got super excited! I’ve read the first two books and have Phoenix Overture sitting on my Kindle calling my name, so this would be the perfect opportunity to read them all!
It’s being co-hosted by some amazing people like the Epic Reads team, Alexa, Bonnie, and Jodi herself!
I highly recommend this series, and so if you’re looking for a reason to sit down and read them all at once, I just gave you the reason!

Plus, I've been fiddling around on Pinterest a little bit and have a pin board for an Incarnate Room, so click around! 
Follow Debz Bookshelf Incarnate Themed Bedroom on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...