Monday, December 2, 2013

#MYGReadAThon | The I Haven’t Reached My Reading Goals Yet! Read-a-Thon TBR

read-a-thon2

It’s here! This is going to be a very casual read-a-thon, but without a doubt it will be fun! Don’t forget to tweet your progress with #MYGReadAThon (Thank you, Kristen!)

As this is a read-a-thon all about catching up on our goals, I’ve organized my TBR Categories by Challenge.

Debut Author- Two to Go!

Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Pivot Point by Kasie West


 

 

Classic Double- Two to Go!

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
A Breathe of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

 

 

Book to Movie – Three to Go!

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers (to watch Saving Mr. Banks)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (reread)
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

 

Last in a Series – Four to Go

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Abandon by Elana Johnson

 

 

 

2013 Standalone Reading ChallengeStandalone – Seven to Go!

The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell
Me, He, Them & It by Caela Carter
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson
Furious by Jill Wolfson
The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer

Now, that’s a lot of books, but I’m in an ambitious mood this week, so I’m aiming to read 10 whole books for the read-a-thon!

What are you planning on reading? Let me know and link up in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my goals post: http://floodbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-i-havent-met-my-reading-goals-yet.html
    I have finished one book and hope to finish at least one more by the end of the week. Good luck with your goals and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...