Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{Event} A Month of Rapunzel

My super-awesome blogger friend Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages is hosting this super-awesome event that I can’t wait for. All month long she’ll be celebrating Rapunzel and all it’s incarnations, and I’ll be joining in on the festivities on my own blog!

She’ll also be hosting a Rapunzel Read-A-Thon from March 8th-12th, which I’m for because I have a handful of hair-raising stories I’m ready to dive into!

Here’s a little preview of what to expect in March from me!

Golden: A Retelling of "Rapunzel"Rapunzel's Revenge (Rapunzel's Revenge, #1)ToweringRapunzel: A Groovy Fairy TaleThe Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom (The League of Princes, #1)RapunzelCress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Rapunzel

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, that's a lot of fun! I'm going to follow this for sure, how cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've got the inside scoop from Rachael, and I can guarantee it's gonna be fun!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for spreading the word Deb. I'm so excited for a month of Rapunzel. I have been planning this event for long that I'm excited to finally premiere it and I'm excited that you are going to join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it, and I can't wait to see how your hard work pays off!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you'll be having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Golden, the Hero's Guide, and Towering! The illustrations in the Zelinsky book are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! I need to catch up with CRESS soon! And the Towering! And the Hero's Guide is so awesome, looking forward to reading the final third book in May too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...