Tuesday, February 25, 2014

{Event} Write On Review-A-Thon!

Write On Review-a-Thon

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done!

I have been behind on my reviews for an entire year. I’m not even kidding. At the time I’m writing this I have 37 reviews due, dating back to last April. April, people! So THANK YOU to The Book Vixen for hosting this review-a-thon, which I hear is supposed to be a regular occurrence. I’m also planning on incorporating some film reviews in the future, which I’d like to get a head start on.

I’ve attempted many times in the past months to do a review-a-thon, but this time I have a really good feeling about it. I’ve been motivated this week to get my blog schedule sorted out, and hopefully that motivation will translate over to into actually, y’know, writing content to fill that schedule!

  1. The Sweetest Spell
  2. Going Rogue (Also Known As, #2)
  3. Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)
  4. If The Shoe Fits (Whatever After, #2)
  5. Golden: A Retelling of "Rapunzel"
  6. The Book Thief
  7. Between the Lines
  8. The Fox Inheritance (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #2)
  9. Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #3)
  10. How to Save a Life
  11. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
  12. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
  13. The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)
  14. Jane Eyre
  15. Thumped (Bumped, #2)
  16. The Summer I Became a Nerd
  17. That Time I Joined the Circus
  18. Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
  19. Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
  20. Slayers (Slayers, #1)
  21. Ten
  22. Mary Poppins
  23. Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)
  24. The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
  25. Peter And The Starcatchers
  26. Tiger Lily
  27. The Island of Dr. Moreau
  28. The Great Gatsby
  29. Hamlet
  30. Peter Pan
  31. Les Misérables
  32. Enchanted
  33. Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)
  34. The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #1)
  35. The Neptune Project (The Neptune Project, #1)
  36. Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2)
  37. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

As you can see, I have my work ahead of me! Anybody else participating?

3 comments:

  1. We procrastinators love doing that, don't we? We love putting things off. I hope you're able to knock those reviews off your list. And yes, I plan for the review-a-thon to be a monthly event. Mainly because *I* need it to be. LOL Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Procrastination is my favorite way to spend my time! I think a monthly review-a-thon is genius!

      Delete
  2. WOW! That is an impressive list. There are a few books on there that I have to read soon too. Good luck on your review list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...