Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

image

_____teen years ago, in a small kingdom nestled in the mountains, a princess was born. As she grew, it became apparent that she had an obsession with fairytale books and music. Now, _____teen years later, she celebrates her birthday in a fashion true to herself, reading fairytale books and listening to fairytale music, all while eating cheesecake with her friends and family!

But I don’t want to exclude all you amazing blog readers from the festivities, so I’m asking for recommendations on what books to buy with the gift cards I have! Any new releases you must recommend? Any old favorites? Please, tell me!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! May your day be filled with books and food! I don't think I have any recommendations. I usually get recommendations from your blog. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! If you're willing to wait until next month, you could always get Dangerous by Shannon Hale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely high up on my wishlist. Might just have to preorder it!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthdaaaaaaay :D I saw that you don't own Scarlet from A.C Gaughen - it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's true I don't own it, nor have I read it! I'll definitely try to pick it up!

      Delete
  4. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson is very interesting, though really, really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorite books! I've been meaning to buy a copy for myself!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!! There are too many good books to name. My recent faves are Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon and Pivot Point by Kasie West. Have fun book shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...