Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (19)

This week has been crazy, in a good way. First off, I got to go to Marissa Meyer’s Cress Launch Party! It was amazing, and eventually I’ll be doing a write-up of it. The rest of the week, though, hasn’t been quite as fun or book-filled as I wanted it to be. I started a big project that’s been consuming a lot of my time, and I’ve been sickish (I think it’s from shrimp at the Cress Party!)

      Received This Week

      Cress Launch Party

      Meyer, ScarletMeyer, Cress

      Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
      Cress by Marissa Meyer!!!!!

I bought both of these and got them signed, along with Cinder and my Scarlet ARC. I’ll have pictures!

      Library

      LevineDashnerTaylor

      Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (audiobook)
      Infinity Ring: A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner
      Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (audiobook)

      NetGalley

      divthinkingsherlock lupin

      Divergent Thinking, edited by Leah Wilson
      The Dark Lady by Irene Adler

      Thank you Smart Pop and Capstone!

          Won

rosenfieldMantchev

Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev

Thank you to the gals at Tea for Three Books for these amazing books!

Read This Week

8490112

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Finished off this amazing novel, as well as started on Cress!

To Read Next Week

TaylorMeyer, Cress

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Cress by Marissa Meyer

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. Signed Marissa Meyer books *sigh* That is SO COOL. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Amelia Anne Is Dead and Gone for almost two years now, and I just haven't gotten around to reading it. Maybe I'll just wait for your review. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I LOVED CRESS SO SO MUCH!! And you got to go to the launch party??!! YAY. That's ridiculously cool. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Cress!! There is so much buzz about it. I LOVE Eyes Like Stars!!! It is a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new books! So jealous! I can't to finally continue with Scarlet and Cress! Enjoy!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...