Friday, March 21, 2014

A new design!

I was bored one afternoon not long ago, and so I hopped onto my blog and decided on a whim to update my design. I loved my old design so much, but I thought that it needed some freshening up. After playing around with it, I ended up replacing it altogether. I’m going to miss my old design, but I’m excited for this new design! It’s a new color scheme, and that sort of thing excites me. Hopefully this theme is just what I need to launch myself into an exciting spring of blogging, after a sort of dull winter!

Please come visit, click around, and offer your brutally honest opinion!

Also, if you’re on the lookout for a new design, I’m looking for “beta testers” right now, before I start anything official. In other words, you’ll be my test dummy, and as a result you’ll have a shiny new blog!

design

Just email me with your request, and I’ll get going!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the new color scheme! Blue is one of my favorite colors, so I approve of that choice :D And the mermaid diving into the book is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :) Love the mermaid tale! Definitely fits you Debz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Blog Design Debz. I think it looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The blue and pink look perfect together and I like the mermaid button!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...