Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Bloggiesta Sign Up!

Spring Bloggiesta 2014

I’m excited to be doing Bloggiesta this year! My blog has been lacking for quite a while, but I have hope that between my new design and Bloggiesta, I can finally get back on my feet!

TO DO LIST

  • Write a lot of reviews (6, maybe?)
  • Schedule out two upcoming events (TOP SECRET!!!)
  • Update archives
  • Update labels
  • Update all pages/broken links
  • Update Amazon/Goodreads reviews
  • Comment like crazy!
  • Work on designs (Get a free blog design!)
  • Meet new people!

And since visiting others blogs, here are some additional goals of mine!

  • Schedule memes through April
  • Outline 3 discussion posts

What are your goals? Maybe you can help add to my list!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like we're together in that broken link boat - hooray! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very doable list! I hope you get everything you want accomplished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing people talk about the broken links .. how do you even find those??

    Angie
    My Bloggiesta Goals and Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click like crazy! Any link that doesn't work will be replaced. Easy enough, but requires a lot of clicking!

      Delete
    2. Wow that sound's like a huge undertaking! I wish you luck!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great list... and I'm intrigued by the TOP SECRET posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you get free blog design? Oh...I see it now...From DEBZ?

    Meeting new people and commenting are great goals. I love both of those two too. One of my goals is to visit all the blogs. :)

    Have fun. You have a cute blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Bloggiesta List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The blog design bit was meant to be hyperlinked. If you want a new design, email me!

      I wish I was ambitious enough to commit to commenting on every single blog. Still, I'm hoping to get lots of commenting in!

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...