Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: March

This month has been sort of chaotic, but (mostly) in a good way. The start things off, I got to go to a Divergent screening in Seattle, which was all sorts of crazy and absolute fun! Other highlights of this month include getting a new blog design, and participating in Bloggiesta, and starting to design others blogs! In the real world I’ve been failing at school work, babysitting too much, and watching Netflix!

      Received This Month

      Purchased

      91445505608410332119733771528304311735983

      Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
      Wings by Aprilynne Pike
      Mandy by Julie Andrews Edwards
      Insurgent by Veronica Roth
      Transparent by Natalie Whipple
      The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Lucky me, I found some great books for fairly cheap! The first three all came from Half Priced Books, the next two came from Amazon ($4 each!) and Insurgent from B&N. I got it with the hopes that I could get it signed, along with the other two books, at the Divergent Red Carpet in Seattle, but because of a miscommunication, I missed the chance to meet Jai Courtney and Miles Teller (who are both incredibly talented and handsome!)

      NetGalley

      16429619

      The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

      I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this book, so I can’t wait to dig in!

      Library

      157667761580686816248113

      Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff
      Towering by Alex Flinn
      The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

      Three super cute fairy tales!

      Won

      1198804615792316

      Pivot Point by Kasie West
      Split Second by Kasie West

      I love Pivot Point, so I’m super excited to have copies of both books!

      Blogged This Week

  • The Fairy Tales Retold Challenge quarterly Link-Up is open until April 1st, and you can enter to win a fairy tale book, too
  • I reviewed the funtastic GOING ROGUE by Robin Benway
  • I joined Rachael’s Rapunzel Read-a-Thon
  • I review the dauntless film, DIVERGENT
  • I joined Brianna’s Write On Review-a-Thon
  • I showed off my new blog design
  • I joined Spring Bloggiesta, which was a ton of fun
  • I spread the word about AudioFile’s amazing Summer program, SYNC
  • I spread the word about the super cute GRIMMTASTIC GIRLS series

Read This Month

130853748235715766776162215806868

Infinite by Jodi Meadows
The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstilstkin by Liesl Shurtliff
A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
Towering by Alex Flinn

Not nearly what I’d have hoped for, but finding reading time is hard these days!

Watch for Next Month

PicMonkey Collage

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy is a childhood favorite! I hope you like it! I'm going to read Wings in the next couple weeks as well. The author is coming to my town.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...