Friday, March 21, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon March!

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, March 21 and Saturday, March 22. Let’s get those reviews done!

I need to add these review-a-thons to my calendar! I’m joining halfway through, but I still hope to be productive! My goal is to write 6 reviews before the week is through. Not sure what they’ll be yet, but I have a huge list to choose from.

Thank you to Brianna for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I've written 9 so far the past two days. I hope to knock out some more and then hopefully try to keep up for once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were able to get some done :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...